Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Yummiest Cauliflower

I was telling my good friend Lisa at Gourmified about our favorite way to use cauliflower right now. I promise you will LOVE it. Keaton thinks it is the best ever.

Roasted Cauliflower

1 head of cauliflower
3T olive oil (I used less)
salt
pepper
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (remember I always use Romano....more flavor)
1/2 cup Gruyere cheese (I have never bought this...too cheap...I have used more Romano, mozzarella, cheddar, or nothing....all good)
Heat the oven to 400. Cut up Cauliflower florets and lay on baking sheet. Toss with Olive Oil and plenty of salt and pepper. Cook them 30 minutes tossing again about 1/2 way through to keep from burning. After the 30 minutes top with cheese and put back in 2 minutes for the cheese to melt. YUMMY!

1 comment:

  1. I made this from memory Sunday night and didn't put as much cheese on it as I would have liked, but I absolutely LOVED it! It's very similar to what I do with my zucchini, too. I use pam spray for those, so I may just try that with the Cauli next time to save on calories and fat. We LOVED the flavors this had, though! Mmmmm!!!

    ReplyDelete