Monday, December 7, 2009

Gourmified!

photo from "Gourmified"
I have been friends with Lisa for YEARS. We share a lot of interests but probably our most common interest is cooking. We both started a recipe blog at the same time. Lisa shared this recipe with me years ago when she was featured on Good Things Utah. I never tried it. Tonight I thought I would give it a whirl. My family LOVED them. We tried to get my brother and his wife to come share with us...but we were too late. This is not the kind of recipe you can eat everyday but it is a great "company" or special occasion dish. I used fat free milk and it was great. I also used very lean ham. I also doubled the green chili like she suggested.
Go ahead on over to Lisa's site and check it out. To get this recipe click here. Thanks LISA!

3 comments:

  1. Aw, Kira! I'm so glad you enjoyed it! It's definitely rich, but o-so-yummy and filling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really fancy. Was it hard to make?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really made me got to her link (to find out what the name is :)). Looks nice.

    ReplyDelete