Friday, November 6, 2009

Teriyaki Sauce

I try to make my own condiments. It saves money and usually tastes much better. When I find meat on sale I make up a huge batch and re-bag the meat with the marinade in a ziptop bag. I then freeze it. When I need a fast meal I can pull one out in the morning and I know all I have to do is throw it on the grill at dinnertime. How easy is that? This is one of my favorite Teriyaki Marinades. I will tell you about the weight watcher roasted potatoes on the plate tomorrow...deal? I got this recipe off of Tried and True with Heidi. She has some great recipes. Teriyaki Marinade
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup canola oil
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 tsp ground mustard
2 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp garlic powder
Mix it all up...easy.

3 comments:

  1. That one looks WAY better than the one I used from my Betty Crocker cookbook the other day. That one was nasty! I'll definitely be trying this one! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you think fresh ginger would be good? I'm so into fresh ginger right now. It tastes good to me in everything. Maybe it's the fall weather?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so smart. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete