Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pork and Polenta

Photo from Food Network  

This is seriously some good eats. If you haven't watched Melissa D'Arabian's show 10 Dollar Dinners set your DVR NOW! It seems there are no duds in her recipes. This one is one of my very favorites. She serves this with her Balsamic Onions they are REALLY great too and a great side for not a lot of money! When I make this I make a few changes....always something...right?!?!? On the Polenta I use fat free 1/2 and 1/2. I also was not able to find Polenta or course grits the first few times I made it (I have since been able to find them in the bulk section of Winco). I used regular corn meal and it was fine. When I make the ribs I have used pork chops and I like it better. I also double the veg (don't double the liquid or you will be sorry). This is a great fancy restaurant quality meal you can make at home for special guests or just an average Wednesday :)  You can get the recipe HERE enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Love to try the onions, but both links were for onions. Looks pretty fancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so excited. I'm making all three of these recipes you posted. Went to Winco on Friday and now I'm set! BTW, your link to the pork and polenta takes you to the onions. Both do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so excited. I'm making all three of these recipes you posted. Went to Winco on Friday and now I'm set! BTW, your link to the pork and polenta takes you to the onions. Both do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks I will have to fix the link...although the onions really are fabulous too :)

    ReplyDelete